NisaCheraniSutansi

 a day in my life

Hello everyone, my name is Nisa Cherani Sutansi, I will tell you about my daily life when I go to Kerawang to my cousin's house.

I went to Kerwang by train and there when I arrived I was invited to pick up my cousin, her name is Alifah Indriani at her school then she invited me to go to Sumarecon mall with her family, after arriving we immediately ate, then went for a walk. and before going home we bought some cakes, 

I can't believe time passed so fast and I had to go back to my house and get back on the train, I was very happy to be able to go to Kerawang and meet my cousin and his family, they were very kind to me.


photo with my cousin, Alifah indriani







vlog a day in my life








Learning video about parts of a computer

parts of computer







Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

NisaCherani